Thursday, January 6, 2011

Starting 2011 Right!

Happy New Year! With an expectant heart, let us welcome the new year 2011 knowing and believing full well that God is with us, and He will never leave us nor forsake us, that He came to give us life and have it to the full.

Mga mahal kong kababayang OFWs baka hindi lang po ninyo alam na matagal na pong sinabi ng Panginoon ang plano Niya para sa atin, we may have become so busy working for a living and failed to get a life, but God said this to us, and I quote:

"11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. "

Talagang mayroong napakagandang plano ang Panginoon para po sa ating lahat - TO PROSPER YOU, TO GIVE YOU HOPE AN A FUTURE! If you want to check, go to Jeremiah 29:11-13 and see it for yourself.

There may be times in our lives that we are down and discouraged, and maybe a few of you are in that situation, pero huwag po kayong pumayag na panghinaan ng loob dahil dakila po sa lahat ang ating Panginoon. Let me quote here the strong encouraging words of the prophet Isaiah. He said in Isaiah 40:27-31:

"27 Why do you complain, Jacob? Why do you say, Israel, “My way is hidden from the LORD; my cause is disregarded by my God”? 28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. 29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Get on with life! Get on with God! Remember that it is He, the LORD, who has given you the ability, the skill and the power to gather, produce and make wealth!

In order to make the season complete, and to help everyone who believes start the new year right, let me share to you this video below and it is up to you how to take advantage of it and how to maximize its benefits for your life today. You might just also see some of our kababayan OFWs working in Singapore right on this video.






May the good LORD bless us immeasureably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us! That is what is told us in Ephesians 3:20, in case this is your first time to hear about it.

Every New Year, a lot of people watch on TV about these popular astrologers and feng shui experts say about their predictions for the new year round as if they really know what will happen and what's in store for everyone!

I have posted here another article which might just help you realize your unreleased potential and your valuable destiny as a person. Please don't miss it because it might just change your life as it did mine. I am blessed to have given the opportunity to meet the guy in that video personally here in the Philippines, face to face, some 3 years ago and he unlocked my creative thinking, I was never the same person since then, God had used him to make me realize my true potentials. Watch those videos here.

You may send your reactions HERE.



OTHER RELATED ARTICLES:

No comments:

Post a Comment